WIN a wine cabinet full of Enfant Terrible wines!
Published by Bianca Wilshin - 1st May 2019
Winemaker James-Paul Marin from Enfant Terrible has already taught us the best temperature to drink wine at, which is helped by storing it the right way. So, to make it easier to enjoy wine at the right temperature, James-Paul is giving all Naked Angels the chance to WIN the perfect wine cabinet. Problem solved!
The prize includes Vintec’s best selling 36 bottle wine cabinet full of mouth-watering Enfant Terrible wines.
HOW TO ENTER:
For your chance to win, just follow James-Paul Marin’s Naked winemaker page and purchase any Enfant Terrible Wine between the 1st May 2019 to 30th June 2019. The winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on the 5th July 2019 so make sure you’re following us!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is James Paul Marin Wines Pty Ltd, 350-352 Angas Street, Adelaide, SA 5000. ABN 16 160 430 419 and its agents in the Promotion, including their officers, employees and agents (collectively called the “Promoter”).
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating Australian retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion is exclusively for purchases made directly from Naked Wines Australia Pty Ltd, 18 Sydney Road, Manly, NSW 2095. ACN 99 154 887 233.
5. The Promotion commences on Wednesday 1st May 2019 and closes at 12.59 pm AEST on Sunday 30th June 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
6. This Promotion is only open to Australian residents 18 years or over, who have made a purchase of a Handcrafted Enfant Terrible Wine (Participating Product) and are an ‘active follower’ (as per clause 7) of James Paul Marin, on the Naked Wines website www.nakedwines.com.au .
7. To be an ‘active follower’ you must be following James Paul Marin when the prize is drawn.
8. There is one (1) Prize Draw conducted on Friday 5th July 2019. The ‘Draw’ will take place at Naked Wines Australia Pty Ltd, 18 Sydney Road, Manly, NSW 2095 with a valid winner selected at Naked Wines Australia Pty Ltd discretion.
9. The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw date and the winners’ name will be published on the Naked Wines Australia Pty Ltd website.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible entry is drawn.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win 1x Vintec wine cabinet V30SGMEBK with 36 bottles of Enfant Terrible Wine valued at over $1,000.
12. The maximum total prize pool is valued at up to RRP $1200.00.
13. Delivery or collection of the prizes will be arranged directly with the winner within 21 days of validation.
14. A draw for an unclaimed prize may take place on 17th August 2019 at the same place as the original draw. The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw date.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s control which causes an interruption to its processing of the Promotion the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any provision of relevant legislation, including the Competition and Consumer Act and the Australian Consumer Law, in the Commonwealth and States and Territories of Australia (“Non -Excludable Guarantees”).
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; or (f) taking of any prize.
22. Naked Wines Australia will provide The Promoter the personal information about the winning entrant to award and deliver the prize.
- Read James-Paul Marin Wine Temperature Guide for tips on how to store and drink your wine properly.
- Angels, invite a friend to join you in drinking delicious wines. They’ll receive $100 off their first case, and you’ll get a credit in your Naked Wines piggy bank. It’s a win-win!
- Join the winemaking revolution! Our Angels (customers) receive better wine for their money by supporting independent, Australian and New Zealand winemakers. For more information visit nakedwines.com.au.