Spoil that special someone this Mother’s Day
Published by Bianca Wilshin - 1st May 2020
Congratulations to Sophie Elliott who has won our Mother’s Day Giveaway! 👏
Her special mum Michelle is working tirelessly as a carer at an aged care facility and cannot communicate with the outside world. We think this prize is very well deserved, and we hope it helps Michelle during isolation!
We don’t often get the time to stop and recognise the special people in our life and thank them for being so amazing. That is why we’ve teamed up with Cool Clutch and RedBalloon to offer one lucky Angel the perfect gift for a special Mother figure in their life. Maybe it’s a Mum, maybe it’s an Aunty or a friend you wouldn’t be without. They all deserve a treat!
One lucky winner will receive:
- A delicious case of Naked wines crafted by Naked’s amazing winemaker mums
- Their Choice of Cool Clutch
- An Online Paint + Sip Lesson with Creative Kit from RedBalloon
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win, head to our Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter social media pages, tag who you think should win this prize, and tell us why in the comments section of each competition post. If you need help answering the question, scroll down to read what our Naked winemaker mums have to say about the special people in their lives.
Enter as many times as you like and make sure you’re following Naked Wines, Red Balloon, and Cool Clutch on our social channels to find out who the winner is.
P.S. Angels, if you’re not on social media, no worries! Just enter by posting in the Naked Newbies group on the Naked Wines website with the heading ‘COMPETITION ENTRY’.
NAKED WINEMAKER MUMS
“Naked Wines not only gave me a chance to follow a dream of making wine with my sister-in-law, but they have also afforded me the opportunity to take full creative control of bringing wines I love to make (and drink) to an engaged and truly captivated market. Meeting and connecting with Angels is just the icing on the cake as very rarely do winemakers get to really see and hear from the end consumers of their product.
In times like these, which are unprecedented, you really couldn’t ask for more. Top that off by being a mother of two energetic, at times mad, but very loving boys (Jack and Sam), and all I can say is that I’m one extremely lucky and happy mother and businesswoman. Cheers to that, and cheers to all the other mothers out there.”
“My favourite thing about being a Naked winemaker and mother. The stability of the Naked Wines relationship (I know we will get paid!) and the flexibility of working for ourselves (more time with the kids, the kids seeing us working together, the kids actually seeing our work, I think its good for them) and the fact we have to travel so little, this is really unusual amongst our winemaker friend here in Marlborough.”
“My favourite thing about being a Naked winemaker and mother is the opportunity and flexibility it gives me. Being a Naked Winemaker means I can work the hours I want to work without being a slave to a large company which means doing long hours. It has allowed me to create wines that I want to make. It gives me the flexibility to work during school hours and be home in time to spend the afternoons with my boys. I love the fact that I can provide for my family and still be a hands-on mother. “
“Naked Wines has not only given us the amazing opportunity to go out on our own and run our own wine business, but it’s also provided me with the ability to work hours that allow me to spend more time with our little ones. Such an incredible gift, they grow up so fast.”
“Best part of being a naked wines mum is showing that hard work and persistence pays off and to always follow your dreams and not some one else’s”
“My favourite thing about being a Naked winemaker is the interaction with Angels. So many take real-time to tell us what they think of the wine and I see many of them learning more about wine and particularly the wines they like, over the years. It’s Like watching my kids grow up and watching them learn about new things too!
I love being able to share my job with Naked Angels and with my kids. They have loved being home during harvest and helping with some Pinot Noir fermentation this year. They love the juice and don’t like the wine…yet.
Love to all the mums out there this year getting my homeschooling kids and learning how to learn again themselves!”
“My favourite thing about being a Naked Wines Winemaker and a new mother is that I get to do both amazing things at the same time. Naked Wines enabled me to make amazing wines and interact with awesome Angels every day. I love reading the reviews from the Angels, it’s such amazing gratification when someone likes your wine. Being a Naked Winemaker also gives me the flexibility to spend time with my new baby Wili. I never miss a milestone and having him has thoroughly enriched my life. Dad/Peter is also besotted with Will – which is very endearing.
A massive thanks to all the Angels for making this a possibility. We wish all our Angels a very lovely Mother’s Day from Dunnolly x.”
Good luck everyone!
- Entry is open to anyone above the age of 18
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter
- The Promotion commences on 08:00 04/05/2020 and entries close on 00:00 10/05/2029.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must tell us why they think someone special in their life deserves this prize in the comments section of our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Naked Newbies Group competition post during the Promotion Period.
Instagram entries must also follow @NakedWinesAus, @RedBalloon, and @Cool_Clutch, as well as tag their wine-loving friends.
Facebook entries must also like @NWAustralia, @RedBalloon, and @TheCoolClutch, as well as comment who they think, should win the prize.
Twitter entries must also retweet.
Prizes and winning
- The winner will be announced 17:00 10/05/2020 online
- The winners will receive:
A 12-pack of wines crafted from Naked’s famous mums RRP of $287
From Cool Clutch:
A Cool Clutch with an RRP of $130
An Online Paint + Sip Lesson with Creative Kit RRP of $90
- The total prize value equals $507
- Winner will be notified by social media/email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will have their social media details published on Naked Wines and Pet Circle Social media channels and website on 10/05/2020
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 10/09/2019 at 13:00 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published (insert publication, website, or URL) 10/09/2020 13:00.
If instant win/predetermined lottery
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way
- All prizes from the advertised total prize pool will be distributed within 1 week of the winner announcement
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au.
The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Make sure you’re following us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter to see all the faces of Naked, and to find out if you’re a winner!
- Angels, use your personalised $100 discount code to refer a friend so you can enjoy the benefits of Naked Wines with friends (there’s something in it for you too!)
- Not yet an Angel? Join the revolution! Our customers, called Angels, get better wine for their money by supporting independent, Australian, and New Zealand winemakers. Find out more at nakedwines.com.au.