It’s Cocktail O’Clock! How To Make A “Stephen Tovey”
Published by Bianca Wilshin - 14th Dec 2018
Here at Naked HQ, we love bringing our community together whenever possible by doing fun events like Cocktail O’clock. This week we’re introducing the ‘Stephen Tovey’, a tasty drink that should be a part of everyone’s cocktail recipe book! This tasty alcoholic beverage was named after one of our amazing Angels, he recommended this recipe on winemaker Hamish Maguire’s Naked Wines wall. The secret ingredient – Hamish’s Engine Room Sparkling Shiraz!
“We love your sparkling Shiraz, we do a cocktail of equal parts of Shiraz, pomegranate juice and lemonade. It’s a cracker!”
– Angel Stephen Tovey
How to make this delicious sparkling Shiraz cocktail
- Main alcohol: Engine Room Sparkling Shiraz NV
- Ingredients: 1/3 pomegranate juice and homemade or old fashion lemonade
- Preparation: Pour 1/3 pomegranate juice, 1/3 lemonade and then top the rest of the glass up with the Sparkling Shiraz. Garnish then serve. Ta-da!
- Standard garnish: Lemon twist
- Drinkware: Flute glass
- Follow Hamish Maguire for the latest updates from his McLaren Vale vineyard.
- Watch Naked team members Briee & Emily show you how to make a Tom Collins cocktail with Jock Harvey’s Skinny Finn Gin – delish!
- Don’t forget to rate your Naked wines so our winemakers can take on board your feedback.
- Not an Angel yet? Join the revolution! Our customers, called Angels, support independent, Australian and New Zealand winemakers, who in return receive better wine for their money. Find out more at nakedwines.com.au.