Naked Wines Australia turns 5!
Published by Nicole Russell - 28th Jun 2017
Woohoo, it’s our 5th Birthday… let’s party!
Celebrate our fifth Naked Anniversary and be in with the chance to win!
Angels, place an order in the month of July and be in the running to win a trip for two to stunning Margaret River in W.A. where you’ll be wined, dined, and given the VIP treatment by some of your favourite Naked winemakers.
Plus, there are 10 individual $200-Angel-Tickets that I’ll be secretly slipping inside ten randomly selected cases flying out of our warehouse throughout the month. So, keep your eyes peeled when you open your next case of eagerly anticipated Naked Wines deliciousness – you could be in for a yummy Naked birthday prezzie!
Yep, it’s our 5th birthday, and we’re soooo grateful for your support.
It’s because of you that over 40 independent winemakers have been liberated!
It’s because of you that we’re changing the way wine is made and enjoyed in Australia!
It’s because of you that we’re here at all!
To enter, simply visit the website and place an order in the month of July. www.nakedwines.com.au
Competition Terms and conditions
Naked Wines Australia: Win a trip to Margaret River Competition
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is Naked Wines Australia (ABN 99 154 887 233) trading as NAKED WINES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD – 1 Queens Pde, Newport NSW 2106
3. The promotion commences at 1:00am on Saturday 1st July 2017 and closes 5pm on Monday 31st July 2017. No responsibility accepted for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries.
4. Entry is open to all people within Australia who place an order at www.nakedwines.com.au or through our call centre (1800 898 677) between the dates mentioned in point 3. Entrants must be at least 18 years old to enter the promotion. Employees, directors, management, licensees and contractors of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies associated with the promotion, the immediate families of the above listed persons, and the retailers of and suppliers to the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter the promotion, entrants must place an order at www.nakedwines.com.au or through our call centre (1800 898 677) between the dates mentioned in point 3. Multiple entries per person is allowed; i.e. one order equals one entry.
7. The prize winner(s) will be the entrant chosen at random from a computer-generated draw.
The major prize is a trip to Margaret River, WA for the winner and one (1) friend; including flights from the winners nearest capital city to Perth, to enjoy: a 5 day holiday in Margaret River- including vineyard and tasting tours and at least 2 ‘dates’ (a lunch and a dinner) to be hosted by Naked Wines’ available winemakers.
Staying at (4 nights) the Rosabrook vineyard cottage, Margaret River & car hire for the duration of the holiday.
The major prize is valued at up to $3000 inc GST. The total minor prize(s) are valued at up to $2000 inc GST. The maximum total value of the prize is $5000 inc GST. The prize does not include transport to and from the airport.
In addition there are also 10 x minor prizes of $200 Naked Wines Angel credit to be spent at www.nakedwines.com.au.
8. The major prize draw will take place on Wednesday August 2nd 2017, 10am at Naked Wines Australias’ office, 1 Queens Pde, Newport NSW 2106.
The winner will be notified by phone and email.
There will be 10 minor prize draws which will take place on the following dates at Naked Wines Australias’ office, 1 Queens Pde, Newport NSW 2106.
The winner will be notified by phone and email.
- 3rd July 2017 x 2 minor prize draws
- 10th July 2017 x 2 minor prize draws
- 17th July 2017 x 2 minor prize draws
- 24th July 2017 x 2 minor prize draws
- 31st July 2017 x 2 minor prize draws
9. If the prizes remain unclaimed three months after the draw, the Promoter may re-draw the major prize winner for the unclaimed prize(s) and this will be conducted on October 4th 2017 at 10am – three months after the initial draw at Naked Wines Australias’ office, 1 Queens Pde Newport NSW 2106.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
11. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant hereby assigns to the Promoter all intellectual property rights in the entry submitted.
12. The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and / or its prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referral’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any material in this promotion.
15. Entry into the promotion shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry and is deemed approval to use the winners’ name(s) and photograph(s) for publicity purposes. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
Privacy Notice: We collect your personal information so you can enter, and we can administer, this promotion. Without your personal information we cannot enter you in the promotion. Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may request access to your personal information while we store it. We will assess your request in accordance with the law and tell you why if access is denied. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Naked Wines Australia 1 Queens Pde Newport NSW 2106.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/17/14426