2 MINUTES WITH: Randal Tomich from RT
Published by Bianca Wilshin - 20th Jun 2019
Adelaide Hills winemaker Randal Tomich from RT produces family farmed, hand picked, boutique quantities of wine, and it’s all thanks to Angel backing!
Randal has a clear passion for his family made wines. His approach to winemaking is one of love, understanding of the land, sustainability, and harmony amongst nature. His pristine single vineyard wines are his pride and joy.
Randal recently popped into Naked HQ for a spontaneous wine tasting of his delicious new drops. While he was here we showed him around Manly and chatted with him about all things wine. Take a listen to find out:
- The meaning behind his wine label (It’s all about family with Randal!)
- His favourite wine to drink
- A wine tip for Angels drinking his wine (Perfect if you’re looking for something refreshing)
- What made him want to become a winemaker
- Follow Randal Tomich on his Naked winemaker page for updates from his Adelaide Hills, SA vineyard
- Invite a friend to join you as an Angel. They’ll receive $100 off their first case, and you’ll get a little extra credit in your Naked Wines piggy bank. Everyone’s a winner!
- Not yet an Angel? Then find out how you can enjoy affordable wines while supporting independent Australian and New Zealand winemakers on the Naked Wines website.