2 MINUTES WITH: Glen & Andrew from La Petite Mort
Published by Gill Cox - 14th Nov 2018
Winemakers Glen Robert & Andrew Scott from La Petite Mort in the Granite Belt, QLD swung by Naked HQ at Manly Beach to say hi. Before tasting a few of their delicious wines, we fired a few quick questions at them to learn more about this dynamic winemaking duo.
Watch this video to discover:
- Who used to be a ski instructor
- The most unique thing about their winery
- The absolute WORST JOB they can’t avoid and;
- One thing most Aussies do wrong when it comes to drinking wine (with a hot tip to fix it!).
They also have a small request for Christmas (and we’re fully supportive of this idea). Thanks for the chat, Glen & Andrew!
- Follow Glen & Andrew on their Naked Wines winemaker page to hear updates from the Queensland wine region, and behind the scenes news from their vineyard.
- Angels, invite a friend to join you in drinking delicious wines! They’ll receive $100 off their first case, and you’ll get an extra credit in your Naked Wines piggy bank. Everyone’s a winner!
- Not yet an Angel? Find out more at Nakedwines.com.au. Our customers, called Angels, get better wine for their money by supporting independent, Australian and NZ winemakers.