Young Gun Of Wine Top 12 Finalist Andrew Scott
Published by Bianca Wilshin - 31st May 2019
Congratulations, winemaker Andrew Scott from La Petite Mort. He has made it into the top 12 finalists of the 2019 Young Gun of Wine Award – and in doing so has secured the first-ever Final 12 position for Queensland in the history of the award! The award acknowledges an inspired group of Aussie winemakers that are contending for Trophies as the best of the best young wine labels and winemakers making their mark in 2019.
Press play to find out:
- What the Young Gun Of Wine Award is all about
- The process of the competition
- How Andrew got involved with the competition
- The wines he entered in the competition (very edgy!)
- How he is feeling in the competition! (we have our 🤞 for him)
We couldn’t be more chuffed for Andrew!
- Watch a 2-minute video to get to know winemakers Glen & Andrew from La Petite Mort
- Follow Glen & Andrew on their Naked Wines winemaker page to hear updates from the Queensland wine region, and behind the scenes news from their vineyard.
- Angels, invite a friend to join you in drinking delicious wines! They’ll receive $100 off their first case, and you’ll get an extra credit in your Naked Wines piggy bank. Everyone’s a winner!