Win a dozen DreamBird wines!
Published by Bianca Wilshin - 13th Nov 2020
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED, THE LUCKY WINNER IS ANGEL RACHEL PETERSON!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GOT INVOLVED.
Kym Carr from DreamBird and her wine dog Ruby would love to thank Angels for their support throughout this crazy year by giving them the chance to win a case of her delicious wines.
If you’re familiar with her wines, entering this giveaway is a no brainer… if you’ve yet to try them, now is your chance!
One lucky Angel will win a 12 bottle case of DreamBird Wines delivered anywhere within Australia. The total RRP value of the prize is $240.
Already following Kym on Naked Wines? Great! Your work is done and you’ll automatically go into the running for a free case of DreamBird wine!
The competition runs from 1pm Sunday 15th Nov to 11:59pm Tuesday 15th of Dec 2020, so don’t miss out! Winners will be drawn and announced on our Naked Wines page Thursday 17th December 2020.
Keep reading for full terms and conditions.
Good Luck, Angels!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are “Angels” of Naked Wines and are 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, each entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) follow Kym Carr on Naked Wines https://www.nakedwines.com.au/producers/kym-carr and
(b) comment on Kym Carr’s profile page at https://www.nakedwines.com.au/producers/kym-carr . Completing both (a) and (b) will entitle the entrant to two chances. If the entrant is already a follower of Kym Carr they will automatically get an entry.
- The promotion commences at 00.01 AEST on 15 Nov 2020 and closes at 23.59 AEST on 15 Dec 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- The draw will take place at 1pm AWST on 16th December 2020 at 7 Gibson Dr, Dunsborough WA 6281. The first valid entry drawn will receive a prize.
- There is 1 prize to be won. Prize consists of 12 bottles of DreamBird wines delivered anywhere the recipient requests within Australia aside from PO Boxes and Northern Territory. Total RRP value of the prize is $240. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize will be delivered to the winner within 2 weeks of the close of the Promotional Period.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various authorities.
- Winners will be notified by email and telephone within 2 days of the draw on the 16th December 2020. The name of winner will be published on https://www.nakedwines.com.au/producers/kym-carr and on https://www.facebook.com/dreambirdwines/ for a minimum of 28 days.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 15 January 2021 at the same time and place as the first draw(s) in order to distribute any unclaimed prize. Winner will be notified by telephone and email within 2 days of the second chance draw. The name of the winner will be published https://www.nakedwines.com.au/producers/kym-carr and on https://www.facebook.com/dreambirdwines/ on 16 January 2021.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion.