Naked’s first Wimbledon Championship (ok, ping pong)
Published by Tamara Harrison - 26th Mar 2019
March has been a chaotic month here at Naked HQ (as it has been for our winemakers too!). Blood, sweat, and tears have taken over the office as employees competitive sides are starting to show. That’s right ladies and gentlemen, you’ve heard it here first: Naked Wines first ever Wimbledon Championship is in full swing – ping pong style!
With initial thoughts that our Customer Happiness Team (CHT) would prevail in this tournament, it appears that the Deliveries team has stepped up to challenge. That’s right CHT, you’ve been served!
Championship quarter finalists include:
- Christophe, from our amazing Deliveries Team
Briee, head of our Customer Happiness Team
- Poll, our in-house wine guru
- Stu, our brand manager, and wine-guy
- Daylee, also from the Deliveries Team
- Jack. from Marketing
- Greg, our Managing Director
- Meet some of the friendly faces who head up the Naked Wines team in Australia.
- Invite your wine-loving friends to join our amazing community as an Angel/customer. They’ll receive $100 off their first case, and you’ll get a credit in your Naked Wines piggy bank. It’s a win-win!
- Join the winemaking revolution.
Angels,receive better wine for their money by supporting independent, Australian and New Zealand winemakers. Visit the Naked Wines website for details.