(NSW) Montvalley + Naked Wines Golf Classic: 7 Sept 2019
Published by Tamara Harrison - 21st Jun 2019
Angels, you are invited to the inaugural Montvalley + Naked Wines Golf Classic, held at the beautiful Montvalley vineyard in NSW’s Hunter Valley. Both golfers and non-golfers are welcome!
Golfers will enjoy a casual round of golf on the private par 3 course, which takes their game through the stunning valley with incredible views of the vineyard (with a few ‘dam’ obstacles!). While the golfers are at play, non-golfers will be entertained with tunes by local talent Madeleine Hunt, a tour of the vineyard and a few sneaky wine tastings.
We’ll then all come together to enjoy a delicious lunch catered by chef Pauline Hunt from Hunter Valley favourite Bistro Molines, perfectly paired with Montvalley wines, of course! We’ll then kick back for the afternoon and continue to enjoy some great music, top notch company and more wine tastings in this picture-perfect setting.
Angels are welcome to bring up to 3 non-Angel friends to this fantastic day out. If you have kids, please book a babysitter for the day as you must be 18+ to attend. Be quick, as numbers are strictly limited to 100 spots only.
- Date: Saturday, 7 September 2019
- Time: 10am til late afternoon (around 4-5pm)
- Location: Montvalley Vineyard, Hunter Valley NSW (Google Map)
- Ticket price: $95 per person or $105 per person with transport (limit of 4 tickets per Angel). See links to book below.
- Bring: Golf clubs, if you intend to play golf.
Further details will be provided closer to the date.
If you want to make a weekend of it (who wouldn’t!?), we’ve organised an Angel rate at two locations in the central Hunter Valley, near where our bus transport will depart/return (see below). Details are:
- Dates valid: 6th, 7th, 8th September 2019
- Valid at:
- Discount: Mention ‘NWANGEL’ at time of booking to receive a 5% discount off the bed & breakfast rate of the day.
- Please note: The rate of the day is subject to change. Book early to avoid disappointment. In the event a concert is announced on the date accommodation becomes in high demand and prices will change accordingly. Each hotel may have minimum stay requirements; please check at time of booking if a 2 night minimum applies to your stay.
To make it easier to enjoy your day, we’ve organised a bus between the Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens and Montvalley vineyard (a 30 minute drive). The cost is $10 per person for a round trip, departing around 9.15am and returning late in the afternoon. See booking links below for details.
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW – ONLY 100 TICKETS AVAILABLE!
- Follow Dan Binet & John Colvin‘s winemaker page for the latest updates from the Hunter Valley wine region, and hear when the latest Montvalley wines hit the Naked shelves.
- Invite a friend to join you as an Angel. They’ll receive $100 off their first case, and you’ll get a little extra credit in your Naked Wines piggy bank. Everyone’s a winner!
- Not yet an Angel? Discover a better way to buy wine on the Naked Wines website.