Published by Bianca Wilshin - 20th Nov 2020
Hellooooo silly season! With all the craziness of 2020, we want to welcome this years’ festivities with particularly large open arms. And what better way to do that than with the ultimate Chrissy giveaway.
This year we want you to see how you #CelebrateWithNaked. Our Deluxe Christmas Collections have been flying off our virtual shelves, so there is no excuse for Angels not to get involved!
The most creative entry (voted by our Angels of course) will win a Deluxe Christmas Collection of Naked wines. There will also be 9 runner up prizes.
HOW TO ENTER
- Post a photo or video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any Naked Wines group showing us you celebrate with Naked.
- Add the hashtag #CelebrateWithNaked, and tag Naked Wines Australia on Facebook, or @NakedWinesAus on Instagram or Twitter. Don’t forget to make your post public so we can see & share your pic, and make sure you’re following us!
- We’ll feature our favourite entries on our social pages throughout the competition period, and pick our top 10 as finalists
- You can enter as many times as you like during the competition period from 20th November to 12th December.
- All Angels and followers will be invited to vote for the most creative #CelebrateWithNaked entry. There will be one first prize winner, and 9 runners up.
- 1 x FIRST PRIZE: An incredible Deluxe Christmas Collection with the most spectacular wines of 2020. This case is the biggest, brightest, best value deal of the year and will go to the pic or video that gets the most votes from our Angels.
- 9 x RUNNERS UP PRIZES: A bottle of Gypsy Caravan La Soiree Blanc Noir 2018. This will be awarded to the 9 runners up who were selected as finalists.
- The competition runs from Friday 20th November until Saturday 12th December 2020
- Finalists will be revealed on Monday 14th December 2020
- Angels will be invited to vote for their favourite entry from Monday 14th December until Thursday 17th December via the comments under our Instagram, Facebook & Twitter posts.
- Winners will be announced on our Instagram, Facebook & Twitter account on Thursday 17th December
Need some creative inspiration for how you #CelebrateWithNaked? Why not share…
- Unboxing footage of your Naked wines Chrissy cases
- Selfies or snaps of your homemade wine rack – DIY wine rack!
- Saving time with the Chrissy decorating by storing your Naked wine bottles as a Christmas tree.
- Dressing up festively and capturing a pic or video with your Chrissy cases
- Pics Through Glass – taken through a Plumm wine glass you received in your Deluxe Christmas collection
We’ll share our top picks throughout the promotional period on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter so make sure you’re following us!
Here’s one to kickstart your creativity –
We can’t wait to see how creative Angels get this year!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Naked Wines Australia “#CelebrateWithNaked.” competition.
- Information on how to enter and the Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition Period starts at 12:01 am on 20 November 2020 (AEST) and closes at 11:59 pm (AEST) on 12 December 2020.
- Entry into the Competition is only open to Australian residents excluding Northern Territory, aged 18 years or older, who
- are in possession of Naked wines and have participated in the competition and shared their entries on their social media pages.
- have included the hashtag #CelebrateWithNaked., and tagged Naked Wines Australia on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Employees, suppliers and contractors of Naked Wines Australia and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- This is a game of skill. Entry into the Competition is by posting a photo or video on your Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, showing us your festive Naked wine rack.
- Entries will be deemed to have been received by Naked Wines Australia at the time of posting to your selected social channel.
- All entries must
- be the entrant’s original work
- not breach copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party
- not use offensive language
- Entries will be disqualified if they breach any of these conditions.
- Eligible Entrants can submit as many entries as they like.
- Entries become the property of Naked Wines Australia who are the owner of all copyright and intellectual property of the entry responses.
- The Prize pool consists of 10 prizes. 1 Deluxe Christmas Collection valued at $505.28 and 9 bottles of the Gypsy Caravan Tamar Blanc Noir 2018 valued at $38.99 each
- The Naked Wines Australia prizes cannot be refunded, transferred, or withdrawn as cash.
- The Competition is a game of skill. The 10 most creative and original entries, as judged by Angel customers and Naked Wines social media followers, will each win one of the 10 prizes.
- The judging of all qualifying entries will take place between 14 and 17th Decemeber
- The winning entrants will be chosen by Naked Wines Angel members and social media followers.
- The Naked Wines Angel members and social media followers’ decision is final and correspondence about the winners’ selection will not be entered into.
- The Prize winners will be contacted via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or email.
- The name of Prize winners will be published on 17 December 2020 on the Naked Wines Australia social media channels
(refer to Privacy consent below).
- If a prize is unclaimed by the prize winner by 11:59 pm AEST on 29 December 2020 the prize will be transferred to the next best entry.
- Naked Wines Australia is not responsible for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, or use of the prize. If such problems arise, then Naked Wines Australia may modify the Competition.
- Naked Wines Australia will collect personal information from entrants to conduct the Competition. If the information isn’t provided, their entry will be invalid.
- Any questions or complaints about the Competition must be sent to Naked Wines Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.