2 MINUTES WITH: Sam Plunkett
Published by Bianca Wilshin - 14th Mar 2019
Winemaker Sam Plunkett from the Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria visited Naked HQ to record episode 3 of the Drink Naked Podcast. Before he popped into the recording studio, we managed to steal him away for a quick 2 minutes. Press play on the video below to find out:
- What his most challenging wine has been to date. (You would never guess this incredible story!)
- The biggest struggle he faces as a winemaker (This response melted our hearts)
- How Sam win(e)ds down in his spare time.
- Follow Sam Plunkett on his Naked Wines winemaker page to hear updates from his Central Victorian winery and exciting new wines releases.
- Angels, invite a friend to join you in drinking delicious wines. They’ll receive $100 off their first case, and you’ll get a credit in your Naked Wines piggy bank. It’s a win-win!
- Join the winemaking revolution! Our Angels (customers) receive better wine for their money by supporting independent, Australian and New Zealand winemakers. For more information visit nakedwines.com.au.