2 MINUTES WITH: Mark & Gus from Altschwager & Kenneally Wines
Published by Bianca Wilshin - 12th Jun 2019
Gus & Swan Altschwager and Mark & Emma Kenneally from Altschwager & Kenneally Wines prove that four heads are better than one. These two married couples are a courageous dream team who have created a serious name for themselves in the Aussie and NZ wine industry. While Mark and Gus popped into Naked HQ to record a Drink Naked podcast episode, we managed to sneak them away to Manly beach for a short two (and a half ) minutes. Watch the video below to find out:
- How they both met and why they decided to work together
- Their favourite wines to make
- What we can see next from Altschwager & Kenneally Wines (hint, hint: Organic is the future!)
- Follow Altschwager & Kenneally Wines on their Naked winemaker page for updates from their Mt Gambier Pinot, Mclaren Vale and Marlborough vineyards
- Angels, invite a friend to join you in drinking delicious wines! They’ll receive $100 off their first case, and you’ll get a $30 credit in your Naked Wines piggy bank. Everyone’s a winner!
- Not yet an Angel? Find out more at Nakedwines.com.au. Our customers, called Angels, get better wine for their money by supporting independent, Australian and NZ winemakers.