2 MINUTES WITH: Jen Pfeiffer
Published by Bianca Wilshin - 30th Jan 2019
Winemaker Jen Pfeiffer from Rutherglen VIC visited Naked HQ at Manly Beach for some top secret business. While she was here, Naked Crew India, Carina, and Bianca took her out for Mexican so she had something to ‘taco’ about when she headed home to her vineyard.
Watch to find out:
- The craziest thing she’s done! (Jen the cheeky rebel!)
- Her most interesting Angel experience.
- What Jen is an absolute fanatic about. (Who would have guessed…)
- Her ‘hot tip’ for Naked Angels.
- Jen’s New Year’s resolution.
Thanks for the chat, Jen, and for joining us for #TacoTuesday!
Keep an eye out for a special (and very considerate!) appearance from Naked HQ’s Jack around the 1m20s mark 😂
- Follow Jen on her Naked Wines winemaker page to hear updates from the Rutherglen wine region and exciting new wine releases.
- Angels, invite a friend to join you in drinking delicious wines. They’ll receive $100 off their first case, and you’ll get a credit in your Naked Wines piggy bank. It’s a win-win!
- Our customers (Angels) get better wine for their money by supporting independent, Australian and NZ winemakers. If you’re not already an Angel, find out more about Naked Wines here