2 MINUTES WITH: Coby Ladwig from Lover’s Grave
Published by Tamara Harrison - 18th Jun 2019
Coby Ladwig from Lover’s Grave is one of Naked’s liberated winemakers. He handcrafts small-volume boutique wines from his Western Australian winery exclusively for Aussie Angels. He’s recently joined us at Naked HQ in Manly to share with us:
- The meaning being his Naked Wines label Lover’s Grave
- His hot wine tip (If you’re a Chardonnay lover, you’ll want to hear this!)
- Coby’s favourite wine to make and why
- How he came into the winemaking industry
- Follow Coby Ladwig on his Naked winemaker page for updates from his Western Australia vineyard.
- Angels, invite a friend to join you in drinking delicious wines! They’ll receive $100 off their first case, and you’ll get a $30 credit in your Naked Wines piggy bank. Everyone’s a winner!
- Not yet an Angel? Find out more at Nakedwines.com.au. Our customers, called Angels, get better wine for their money by supporting independent, Australian and NZ winemakers.